Why is Men’s Ministry important?
Founded on and fueled by prayer, we equip each other to grow spiritually in order to discover and activate our spiritual gifts, and actively engage our faith to spread the Kingdom culture throughout our community.
For more information and to receive text updates about men’s activities, contact Josh Dinneen to learn more!
Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13 (ESV)
What you can expect:
- To be Christ-centered men, living free and walking in truth
- To disciple the next generation of 1st Corinthians 16:13 Men
- To connect men in prayer, fellowship, ministry and accountability
- To build Biblical foundations that enable men to lead their families, the church and their communities
- To foster friendships and mentoring opportunities that grow into life-changing relationships